Your Trusted Clifton Heights Home Garage Professionals
Alan Conkling’s Clifton Heights Garage Door Repair Service offers Emergency Clifton Heights Garage Door Repair in Clifton Heights , PA 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
Family Owned & Operated Clifton Heights Garage Doors Repair in 19018
Alan Conkling’s Clifton Heights Pennsylvania Garage Door Repair Service is a family owned and operated business. We have been providing Clifton Heights garage door and opener repair-installation for over 10 years to home owners in Clifton Heights .
“I am proud of my professional Clifton Heights garage door services offering a 10 point safety evaluation, written estimates, and a warranty on all materials and labor. Your satisfaction is my guarantee.”
- Wood, Metal, & Carriage House Doors
- Residential Service
- Major Credit Cards
- Broken Spring Specialist
- Rollers, Pulleys, & Cables Replaced
- Receivers & Transmitters
- All Brands Serviced
- Licensed & Insured Certified Technician
- We Accept All Competitor Coupons on Door Repairs*
- *Coupon must be presented at time of service. Can not combine offers.
We use only the best Clifton Heights garage door hardware available
We are prepared to handle most of your garage door or opener repairs in Clifton Heights , Pennsylvania during the initial visit. Residential garage door and opener repair and installation is my only business. I am focused on offering the best products and services at competitive prices for garage door services in Clifton Heights . Your garage door should be an asset to your home. To maintain its proper operation, we use only the best hardware available for your Garage Door Repairs in Clifton Heights .
- We use a 19 strand heavy duty air craft cable instead of a 7 strand cable.
- We use a double loop or clip spring instead of a single loop spring.
- We use a studded or cast iron pulley instead of a press pulley.
- We use a Nylon roller instead of a plastic or steel roller. These rollers are as close to maintenance free as one can get as it has a plastic seal around the stem of the roller to keep the original grease contained in the roller to lubricate the bearings.
You should have your Clifton Heights garage door serviced at least once a year if no other issues arise. Service technicians prolong the life of your garage door with preventative maintenance
Shop for Clifton Heights Garage Door Opener Remotes in Garage Door Opener Remotes & Keypads.
Alan Conkling Clifton Heights Garage Doors specializes in New Garage Door Installs including Metal and Carriage House Doors.
Clifton Heights Garage door spring replacements vary. A typical job would take between 30 mins to 1 hour. We are very skilled in this job.
Repairing your Clifton Heights , PA garage door is my main focus. Whether you need springs, pulley, cables, rollers, opener parts or adjustments. My qualified tech.
With each purchase of a new Clifton Heights garage door opener, you will receive one remote! We carry all the top brands from Liftmaster, Genie, and many more.
Clifton Heights Garage Door Reviews
Alan’s knowledge of residential garage doors has been a huge advantage to me as a property manager.Simone G – Clifton Heights , PA
I enjoyed working with Alan and have come to know him as a valuable asset to meJeff H – Clifton Heights Homeowner